(The weight might not have been gained gradually, but as a result of a specific event, for example, childbirth or illnesses. Without going into details mark this on the above chart).
Excess Deficit :
Our body consists of a hundred trillion cells and it daily needs the whole complex of nutrients which we are supposed to get with our food.
Does it actually happen?
In our regular nutrition there is an excess of harmful substances, while on the other hand, we lack many nutritional elements our body requires.
This sort of nutritional unbalance leads to numerous health problems, excessive weight and related health issuesFactors negatively affecting the quality of nutrition
- Over fertilized soil
- Spraying of crops with highly toxic substances (pesticides)
- Deteriorating environment
- Food preservation and storage
- Food processing and cooking (baking, smoking, marinating, etc)
- Gastrointestinal track illnesses
- Drug use
- Alcohol and smoking
- Bad nutrition
- It is no wonder our cells start malfunctioning